CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Proudest Mommy!


You may be wondering what this chicken scratch is right? Well, this here is Amelia's first time writing her name! Since Amelia is our first child I'm not familiar with the stepping stones and the order they go in, but I can tell you I was so proud of her!! She has always been good with her letters and was identifying them when she was about 20 months old. Sheila (Grandma) had given her a princess workbook to practice writing letters, so I started working with her on writing the letters in her name and here is the results!

2 comments:

The Winns said...

Wow, that is so good! You could see from the start she was smart, but writing also takes a lot of dexterity. There are many kindergarteners who can't write that well. Good job Amelia...kiss the sweetie pie for me!

Stromberg's said...

That is great! Ryan recognizes is name along with, mom, dad, and Dylan plus he has begun writing his "R" but I think it will be a while before he writes his entire name. Way to go Amelia!!