Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Picnic at The Farm
A while back ago the kids and I went on a picnic with a friend of ours to a place called The Farm at South Mountain just down the street from where we live. It's an oasis filled with acres of pecan trees, lawn grass, organic gardens, restaurants, art galleries, shops and retreats. This is a place Ben and I have talked about having some kind of reception at. In the spring/summer months it is absolutely gorgeous, as for now it is a little dead, but still a fun place to go relax and let the kids run free! Oh yeah, the trees even wear sweaters (believe it or not, it does get cold here!)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that dress! I got one for Danae and Hailey! I wish we could get the little sweeties together. You know what I was just thinking about? Chocolate chip cookies. Remember those? Yum.
Looks like the kids had a lot of fun! Sounds like a really nice place to have a picnic.
Post a Comment