CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mozart in the works

I can't take credit for these photos, they were taken by Sheila when we were at the Drew's house. I have it set up where I can download her photos on our computer for this reason! Can I just say, there is no way this kid gets any musical talent from my side of the family (that I'm aware of) now on Ben's side they are more musically inclined. If any of you have been around Carter you know the kid has a set of lungs, pair that with his new found skills on the piano and we may have the youngest American Idol! Just look at his form.

1 comment:

Stromberg's said...

I love those pictures. Carter is so darn cute!! My boys love to play the piano and will hopefully learn to someday along with other instruments of course. ;)