Monday, December 14, 2009
On a misson for the "perfect tree"
This year I wanted a different tree from the one we get every year. I knew in my mind what it looked like but had no idea if it truly existed! Skinny and tall is what I was picturing. 4 stops later we end up back at the first place we went. I knew this place had the most variety of trees and I also knew if I didn't choose soon I would end up with nothing! I had exhausted my family and Ben was at his wits end with me... what can I say? I'm a Libra and it's never easy for me to make a decision but I'm quick to let you know what I don't want! So we/I picked a winner, skinny and somewhat tall. I like to call our tree this year the "Charlie Brown Christmas tree." We love it and it fits perfect in our house, even though I couldn't tell you what kind of tree it is!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment