CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Disneyland

What can I say, we had a blast at Disneyland with "the cousins" (that's what Amelia called the Drew kids)! I'm ready to plan our next trip only next time it will be longer then a day trip. We were all so exhausted by the time we got back to San Diego that it was no surprise that we literally had to talk our little ones into going trick-or-treating! As you can see I mostly took photos of Amelia, she was so stink 'n cute with all the characters. All Carter wanted to do is run as fast as he could in his new Nike shoes. There is no better feeling than to see your children so exited about the things they love so much.

1 comment:

Stromberg's said...

Wow! It looks like you all had so much fun! Very cute pictures!!=)