Monday, December 1, 2008
Amelia's 3rd Birthday
First off we would like to thank the Drew family, aunt Amanda, Grandma, Grams, Ann (aka Amelia's best friend), Chris, Tracey and their 2 boys, Damon and Miles, Jay, Val and their son Isaiah for helping Amelia celebrate her 3rd birthday. Despite the fact we had to wake her up for her own party she still ended up having a great time. Thank you everyone for making her birthday memorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can not believe she is already 3! Happy belated birthday Amelia!
Laura- hope you are enjoying your warm weather. I like having snow but it has been a little too cold here for me. We have had subzero temps here! AWH!! What were we thinking?!? If this keeps us, I'm heading to Phoenix. :)
Its soo cool that Amelia had a Tinker Bell Party! Thats what mine was in 07! Im 21 years old and still love Tink! hahaha. I hope you're all doing well. I'll have to send you pictures of my little man. Hes got big blue eyes just like Carter.
Love yall!
Julie McGinnis
pisky05@hotmail.com
Post a Comment