Ben was making his plans to travel to California for a week on business and I wasn't to exited about staying home alone with the kids. I had an idea to load up and head to San Diego to visit "the cousins." Of course when I ran it by Amelia she was thrilled and the first thing that came out of her mouth was "we can go to the beach!" I also thought it would be fun for Grandma to come as well, for support and help with the trip- she was thrilled too! We had a blast and as always it takes me about a week to recoup from all the hustle and bustle at the Drew residence. I like to think of it as boot camp in preparation for when our kids get older; as for now we are just a mellow bunch! We would like to send a special thanks to the Drew's for a wonderful week in California, we love you guys!




She loved playing in the sand and getting as dirty as she possibly could. I really had to "unclench" because my compulsive side wanted to come out so bad but I just remind myself that we were at the beach and getting dirty was all part of the fun!


Now Carter was a different story, he didn't get too dirty he just wanted to chase the birds and the life guard jeep!
No comments:
Post a Comment