CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We Love the Cubbies!

We decided since we live in Phoenix now and have access to so many great amenities that we would make it a tradition to take the kids to see the Cubs games when they are in town. This was Amelia's second year; we decided that Carter is still too young to go this year. We had such a great time with Amelia. We ate hot dogs, popcorn, fun dips, cotton candy and sunflower seeds. Our seats were right above the Cubs bull pin so Ben and Amelia watched the pitchers warm up, one of them even threw her a ball. I think that was the high light of the game, she wouldn't let anyone hold the ball but her. We can't wait till next year when we can take Carter!

1 comment:

Camalee said...

I think you are the cutest family. What a great tradition. Laura I still think you have the best hair.