During the week I was there I was able to catch up with my cousin Mandy and family. It was so good to have those couple hours with her to visit, reminisce and share laughs. Her kids are growing so fast, it just seems like yesterday that I went to Oregon to meet baby Kaya- I remember thinking that she was the most perfect baby I had ever seen (and not just because we share middle names!) She is now grown into this beautiful little girl and is going to break many hearts- look out Mandy and Brad! Then there is Danae, my most fondest memory of her is her 1st birthday. I gave her these cute piggy jammie's that she looked so adorable in. I often times look at my little Amelia and she reminds me a lot of Danae. And what about the 'oh so handsome Cameron? Mandy knew what she was doing when she picked Brad for her husband! Then there is the irresistible Haley, though I haven't had much time around her I just wanted to pick her up and squeeze her! She has the biggest blue eyes you have ever seen. I sure miss that little family! Even though my visit was brief, I'm so glad I got to see you all.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Cherished Friendship
I had the opportunity to travel to Eugene, OR in the middle of July to be with some very dear friends of mine for a week. For those who do not know, my good friend Amy's Mom was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in December of 2008. Her battle has been a long one and she is still fighting but now in the comfort care of Hospice. The weekend I flew in was the Relay For Life that the American Cancer Society puts on. Amy had an idea to make shirts for us to wear as we went to the event. Although I was sceptical about her ideas (no offense) I was very pleased how they turned out and we rocked them well! It was so nice and meaningful to take part in this wonderful event and I'm glad we had a chance to attend. My visit with the girls was great and I was deeply sadden to leave. If you were to ever meet Linda you would instantly know what a beautiful, strong willed, caring, fabulous dresser, great interior designer, hard working, and most compassionate friend you could ever have! She will forever hold a special place in my heart and I will have lots of cherished memories!


During the week I was there I was able to catch up with my cousin Mandy and family. It was so good to have those couple hours with her to visit, reminisce and share laughs. Her kids are growing so fast, it just seems like yesterday that I went to Oregon to meet baby Kaya- I remember thinking that she was the most perfect baby I had ever seen (and not just because we share middle names!) She is now grown into this beautiful little girl and is going to break many hearts- look out Mandy and Brad! Then there is Danae, my most fondest memory of her is her 1st birthday. I gave her these cute piggy jammie's that she looked so adorable in. I often times look at my little Amelia and she reminds me a lot of Danae. And what about the 'oh so handsome Cameron? Mandy knew what she was doing when she picked Brad for her husband! Then there is the irresistible Haley, though I haven't had much time around her I just wanted to pick her up and squeeze her! She has the biggest blue eyes you have ever seen. I sure miss that little family! Even though my visit was brief, I'm so glad I got to see you all.

During the week I was there I was able to catch up with my cousin Mandy and family. It was so good to have those couple hours with her to visit, reminisce and share laughs. Her kids are growing so fast, it just seems like yesterday that I went to Oregon to meet baby Kaya- I remember thinking that she was the most perfect baby I had ever seen (and not just because we share middle names!) She is now grown into this beautiful little girl and is going to break many hearts- look out Mandy and Brad! Then there is Danae, my most fondest memory of her is her 1st birthday. I gave her these cute piggy jammie's that she looked so adorable in. I often times look at my little Amelia and she reminds me a lot of Danae. And what about the 'oh so handsome Cameron? Mandy knew what she was doing when she picked Brad for her husband! Then there is the irresistible Haley, though I haven't had much time around her I just wanted to pick her up and squeeze her! She has the biggest blue eyes you have ever seen. I sure miss that little family! Even though my visit was brief, I'm so glad I got to see you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment