Oh, I can't forget this precious picture of Carter and Grandma. He took the ukulele to her and crawled up next to her as if she knew how to play it and they began singing and playing Twinkle, Twinkle little star. I couldn't resist a photo of this one.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
New Arrival
As I was downloading my photos onto my computer I realized that I am so behind on blogging, sorry to overwhelm you all with so much information at once. We recently made a trip to San Diego to meet the newest addition to the Drew family. Noah Benjamin was born on July 30Th weighing over 8 lbs. By the look of Ben I think he's a proud uncle and Amelia was super cute giving him kisses. We were delighted to finally meet and hold him. It's always nice to escape the heat and visit the Drew's.


Oh, I can't forget this precious picture of Carter and Grandma. He took the ukulele to her and crawled up next to her as if she knew how to play it and they began singing and playing Twinkle, Twinkle little star. I couldn't resist a photo of this one.
Oh, I can't forget this precious picture of Carter and Grandma. He took the ukulele to her and crawled up next to her as if she knew how to play it and they began singing and playing Twinkle, Twinkle little star. I couldn't resist a photo of this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment